- don’t like me
- liked me at one point, but don’t like me anymore
- hate what i post
- hate what i have to say about xyz topic
- find me annoying
- don’t have anything in common with me anymore, and are bored by the things i post
- feel obligated by whatever personal reason you may have to keep following me, even if literally any of those above things apply
this applies to mutuals as well. your dash should be your happy place, so no hard feelings and i wish you the best in life
200 Follower Giveaway!
So I was going to do a giveaway at 100 followers, but I couldn’t get the items in time, plus I just hit 200 followers! So here’s what the winner gets!
2 white taper candles
2 black taper candles
Amethyst pendant on cord
Blue bracelet blessed for creativity
Celtic Cross Tarot Reading
1 like=1 entry
1 reblog=1 entry
No giveaway blogs allowed
18+ to enter
Open from September 1st, 2014-September 30th, 2014
Winner has to have ask box enabled
Has to be willing to give mailing address
Winner will have 24 hours to reply otherwise will choose new winner
EARTHLYSPIRIT’S 2ND WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY!
To enter into this giveaway you must:
- Be following me (as this is a competition for my online friends - both old and new)
- Reblog this post - maximum once PER DAY (without removing the text)
- Check out my Etsy Store PisceanVision
- Be willing to send me your shipping information in the event that you are the winner.
The winning entry will be drawn on December 10th by using a random online generator, and the winner will be contacted through ask box. If I do not receive a message back within 3 days I will draw another winner.
Giveaway is available WORLDWIDE.
Included in this giveaway is:
- A 7 piece chakra stone set - BRILLIANT for meditation and chakra balancing.
- One bundle of white sage for energy and space cleansing.
- A handmade Dalmatian Jasper hemp necklace from my store PisceanVision.
- A packet of “Spiritual Guide” incense (20 sticks).
- A book named “Meditation” by Joy
- A Tibetan singing bowl.
- A mix of stones including a large raw rose quartz, a shiva lingam stone, a tumbled lapis lazuli stone and a red jasper stone.
Thank you for following me and interacting with me over the years, I’ve formed such strong friendships with a lot of you, and I know there is a lot more to come.
Best of luck!
Love, light and infinite cosmic blessings,
Hello everyone ! As my followers know, I’m a Michael’s employee and crazy kitchen witch as well ! Since I get such a lovely discount, and since I love you all oh so much, I’ve decided to do a Autumn / Samhain / Halloween Giveaway! Enjoy!
WARNING: If you have a sensitive nose this is not the giveaway for you!
- I would prefer you to be 18 or older but if you have your parents permission that’s fine as well.
- Since this giveaway is because of my lovely followers you must be following me kawaii-kitchen-witch (I will be sure to check)
- You can reblog this as many times as you want / however likes do not count (but you can use them to bookmark!!)
- No giveaway blogs please, I will be checking
- I’ll be using a website that will randomly select a winner for me, so it’s fair. But the more you reblog the greater the odds, just try not to spam your followers :)
- This giveaway needs to get at least 300+ notes before I pick a winner
- Please have your inbox open and be willing to let me know your address so I can ship these lovely treats to you
- If you win, you will have 3 days to reply to my notice, but if you don’t then another winner will be randomly selected
- There will only be one winner!
- I’ll pick a winner October 13th so that’ll give it two weeks to get to you before the Holiday.
- Keep in mind I may end it earlier if I get concerned about it getting to you in time!
- 7 Cork bottles
- 2 Black pillar candle
- 2 “Autumn” scented candles
- 2 “Witches Brew” scented candles
- 1 bag of scented pine pones (Cinnamon)
- 1 Tarot Deck of my choice (Divination is a big part of Samhain)
- 1 bag of loose leaf incense for Samhain Rituals made by me (contains: rosemary, mugwort, calendula, sage, wormwood, and bay leaf,) I will also send a coal with it.
- All the crystals / stones in the picture maybe more ;)
- Random Halloween decor from Michael’s (probably stuff involving skeletons, pumpkins, and witchy stuff)
- Oil burner w/ Cinnimon Apple oil (Ill send a couple candles as well)
- Small leather journal
- And other little surprises I’m going to add!
I do not have pictures of all the stuff just yet cause I’m still going out and buying it all but everything is a 100% guarantee that you will get it if you win!
I will be posting pictures of the giveaway items as I buy them and I will be tagging them as “kkwgiveaway” so keep your eyes peeled!
Looking to follow nature/pagan blogs. I’ve only been practicing within the last few months and am always looking for more to learn. My name is Mark, and in my 20s, studying to be a Homeopathic Doctor.
Reblog or message me if your blog is primarily the following. :)
- Green Witchery
- Pagan Men
- Pagan Women
- Holistic Healing
this is my first giveaway!
- 2 clear quartz points
- 1 tumbled amethyst
- 1 tumbled fluorite
- 1 wire wrapped clear quartz point
- 1 wire wrapped tumbled amethyst
rules and qualification:
- just reblog this post to enter the giveaway, nothing more!
- likes do not count, but you can bookmark with likes.
- don’t spam, one reblog is fine.
- you have to follow me!
- deleting or editing the text of this post will disqualify you.
- you have to be at least 18 years old to enter this giveaway (tumblr guidelines).
- your ask box must be open so i can contact you when you’re the chosen one.
- you must be willing to give me a shipping address to send the prizes.
- the lucky winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen.
- don’t tag it as giveaway but as 0190377 so i know you have read the rules.
- this giveaway ends on tuesday september 30th, 2014 at 3pm EST.
- there will be one happy winner!
- the winner will be chosen at random with random.org.
- the worth of this giveaway is about 25,-€
- of course i will pay for shipping expenses, including international shipping.
if you have any questions feel free to ask me!
good luck (: 🍀✨
My old tarot chart got more popular than I expected it to; to be honest, it was haphazardly thrown together for a Wicca class. This is the updated version that will go in my Book of Shadows. These definitions are meant to be very nebulous and vague, so if something doesn’t make sense, I encourage you to research more.
Artfully Artless Craft’s 4th Giveaway!
Because I love you guys <3
Rules - PLEASE READ
- Must be following me - Uponsorrowfuleyes
- Only reblogs count! Every reblog gets you an entry. Reblog as many times as you want!
- No giveaway or inactive blogs. I will check!
- This giveaway ships internationally
- Winner will be picked October 5, 2014
What you get:
- One hand crafted glass eye brooch
- One knotted goldstone keychain
- One knotted moonstone keychain
- Various stones including peacock ore, and rainbow mystic aura quartz
- One vial full of cruelty free honey bees (donated by local beekeepers after they’ve passed)
- Four real butterfly wings
- Four drilled elytra beetle wings
- Two sea shells
- One ammonite
- Two coyote teeth
- One mink jaw
- One porcupine quill
- Numerous hedgehog spines
- One coyote claw
- One turtle claw
- One alligator scale
- Two gilded bone necklaces
- One mystic aura quartz trio necklace
- One autumn honey bey necklace
- One resin encased crab claw
I am creating a directory of POC witch/pagan/magical folks. I felt the one going around was lacking diversity. Anyhow, if you would like to be included in this directory please message me with your blog name/name (optional), and what kind of things you practice or are interested in.
Please reblog and boost ^_^
How to make a Terrarium in 4 steps …
The size of your container will affect the amount of materials you will need and use:
1. The first layer is rocks, which you can purchase at pet, garden or craft stores. Add enough to the bottom for adequate drainage.
2. The next layer is activated charcoal, which you can get at pet or garden stores (it is used in fish tanks). Add a thin layer over the rocks.
3. Depending on the depth of your container, you will next add soil. Leave enough room for your plant’s roots.
4. Next is your plant(s). Make sure they are not touching the glass as it will make them brown. One of the trickiest things is finding the right sized and shaped plants. If it won’t hurt the plant, you can divide it and use only a section because it needs room to grow.
5. If your container is going to be closed, you can add moss around the sides of the plant. Open containers with succulents or cacti should be carefully filled in with pebbles on top.
If you’d like to see one made, watch this Martha Stewart video . It’s a good thing.
via The Notepasser.